Creative Intern (Remote)
We have an exciting internship opportunity at Black Thai Media, based in Charlotte, NC. You will have the opportunity to use your graphic design, video editing and social media skills to support our full-service media and production company. This position is geared towards students looking to receive college course credit for a semester.
- Pursuing degree in the creative or marketing field
- Proficient working knowledge of Google Suite, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest and/or YouTube
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Additional skills a plus: Video editing, graphic design, audio editing
- Work with Creative Team on projects to support our organization
- Assist production staff in various aspects from preplanning, production days, to postproduction
- See projects thru conception to completion
- Assist other associates with projects and tasks when needed
- Content Creator
- Video Editor
- Social Media Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Audio Editor
As always job descriptions, duties, titles and responsibilities are subject to change at any time deemed necessary by executive management.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status
For consideration, email resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Creative Intern"